- State Bar of Florida
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2016
- State University of New York at Oswego, Bachelor of Arts in Public Justice, 2008
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation
Kaitlin Stapleton is an associate attorney with Goldman & Daszkal, P.A. who handles a broad range of Personal Injury matters. Ms. Stapleton primarily focuses her practice on state civil litigation matters involving premises liability, products liability, automobile accidents and slip and falls.
Ms. Stapleton was born and raised on Long Island, New York. In 2008, she graduated from the State University of New York at Oswego with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Justice. In 2016, she obtained her Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law.
Ms. Stapleton is admitted to practice law in the state of Florida. She is an active member of the Dade County Bar Association, Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, and the American Association’s Section of Litigation.